Marscoin Expo 2021
Saturday, June 26th, 2021
A Virtual Online Event · Free and Open to the Public
The Mars Society
Below are several proposed topics. The final agenda will be posted closer to the event. We envision a full day of keynotes, presentations, and panel discussions. There will also be ways for attendees to network virtually.
- Marscoin and Martian settlement politics
- Marscoin Whitepaper - a manifesto
- Letting Bitcoin fully blossom: Marscoin on Mars and legacy (banking) systems on Earth
- Blockchains and ownership - from title registration to resource tracking
- Catalyst of progress: private property, blockchains and a critical mass for economics on Mars
- Marscoin Technical Progress Report - Overview
- MDRS outlook - implementation of DiD (decentralized IDs) for voting
- IPFS on Mars - storing data decentralized as a public resource
- MDRS outlook - tracking sensor data, oracles and IPFS on Mars
- PoW or PoS for Mars?
- The power of the network effect - being the "first" cryptocurrency in a new environment
- Blockchains and Fundraising off-world
- Attack of the Miners? How will Mars avoid Earth mining attacks?
- Historic parallels - North American Settlement and a Jamestown on Mars.
Registration is free and open to the public
Register on Eventbrite
You Can Speak at the Expo!
Fill out this form to apply to speak or present your project or idea at the event. Applications are due by midnight on Sunday, June 13th.
View Application Form
Sponsor the Expo
Inquire on Sponsorships
Interested companies and nonprofit organizations can contact the Marscoin Foundation
to inquire on sponsorship opportunities.